Tuesday, March 19, 2013

First Birthday



  A First Birthday Party


Yummy Food!
 

Probably her first taste of frosting


The kids loved the cupcakes! Even cousin Owen got to sneak a taste.
Thank you family for all your help and for a good time!


Chris turned one year old on December 15, 2012 we celebrated a couple weeks later on December 29. I wish I could say that Christina loved her cake but it wasn't so. She stuck her hand right in and when she put some in her mouth we all cheered and scared her. She wouldn't eat any more after that. I don't think she liked the frosting very much (the only part of the cake she tried) because days later she still didn't want any. Maybe she is taking after her Grandpa Cutler and prefers healthier foods.

Happy First Birthday
My Darling Girl!


1 comment:

  1. Too cute!!! I have the video that we took. I need to send you a copy

    ReplyDelete