Thursday, October 4, 2012

Month #9





Chris and me at my brother's wedding. She looked so cute! The pic on the right is after the wedding. She loves those shoes she was having so much fun playing with them!




 THE COUSINS: Christina, Ingrid, Theo, and Owen


 This a very ripe peach and Christina loved it!





Month Summary (8 months old):

She dropped her third nap towards the end of the month. She now naps twice a day and goes to bed at 5:30 or 6pm (so EARLY). Started sleeping through the night, FINALLY! All I had to do was stop feeding her....man if only I had known. She eats solids three times a day, plus a few snacks, and nurses four times a day. Crawling changed from army style to hands and knees. She can now get to a sitting position from her stomach.

Likes: playing with purses and bags, pulling on hair, raspberries on her stomach, crawling, and anything new.

Dislikes: when play time ends and staying still for diaper changes


Love you my sweet little girl!!


1 comment: